« Home | It’s American Idol Treee » | Thought I should post this because I said somethi... » | I knew it, I just knew it. » | All You Wanted to Know About T1 But Were Afraid to... » | Bonus word Monday. Today two for the price of one. » | Question of the day » | Hello » 

19 April 2006 

Links, Links every where you look there’s a Link Link

Okay you see where I’m going with this. Who to Link too? First I think I am bound by some End-User License Agreement ("EULA") or the whims of my gracious host. So who do I link?

I feel very strongly about the military. So taking that in mind I feel its only right all branches of the service should be my first links. Now I know some people out there think “OH MY GOD HE’S A KILLER”. He condones his countries killing of “innocent people”. Far from it you over educated ass.

Old Timen’ Dude (aka Pop) served his country for 20 years; I served my country for 20 years. And now my son is serving his country. So don’t start with that crap. It is the job of the military to train and be ready for war. Yes we do know how to kill. That’s our job. But what most people don’t know is that we don’t want to kill.

We are trained to do this, ready for this, SO WE DON’T HAVE TO! What a concept. You see by having a strong well trained military, the bad guys of the world think twice. You see it’s like a mugger looking for someone to mug. If he knows you got a gun think he’s going to pick you?

So I proudly link to all the services. If ‘in you don’t like it, piss off. Old Timen’ Dude and I did our time so you didn’t have too. And yes my son is doing his now, so your cry baby kid doesn’t have to.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”