« Home | Three things I know » | Never miss a good chance to shut up. » | Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, » | Who won » | I WIN » | Nine out of ten dogs prefer » | Replay I am not making this up... K » | I am not making this up... K » | Wait a second » | Okay it's » 

26 May 2006 

C-SPAN2

SEN. Mary Landrieu

“I was pleased to cast my vote, and I have no doubt, a balance, states, oil and gas, needs. more, a picture, the, miles, gulf, the 40’s, Wait DUDE she has charts. Only problem she does not have a clue. “33 football fields. No beaches in Louisiana?”

Okay she wants money. And she has another chart. And she means it.

What ever!


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!