« Home | Joe Pesci Answers Common Questions » | Soldier Gives His Purple Heart to Teen » | Just dont know sometimes, but them there voices in... » | Oh I forgot, to say......... » | C-SPAN2..............Why? » | Dont tell no one, but........ » | And I am cool so, your point is? » | One more thing I know » | One thing I know » | Brite light alert » 

28 May 2006 

Indy 500

Dude wish I could watch it!

My odd's are on Hornish, who do I want to win? Guess I whould pick...


Mad Max, dont think he has a shot, but, still, come on the dude needs it. Just gots to like him.

P.S. Rusty is not doing so good.

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!