« Home | Free pie and chips » | Watchn' the grass grow, and ifn' you want to know » | Trust » | Did you know? » | This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER... » | Music » | This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER... again » | Got it from the toilet seat » | viewed through a thoroughly soaked, stupid looking... » | Ready to party?????????????? » 

31 May 2006 

My first comment, Okay when I do it dont count

Here is the wierd part, okay. Monday at about 4 a.m. I was reading this here thingy. HUMMMMMMMMMM? Things that make you hit your head on the wall?

http://1tictoc.blogspot.com/

Check it out it's like , peanut butter. Okay maybe not. But still check it out.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!