« Home | I have 6 grandkids..Okay it was 7 but I lost that ... » | DUDE Guess what? » | Oh I like you too » | Dude it's puppy shakes time » | Always drink upstream from the herd. » | Wake me up before you go go ifn' you want to know ... » | Sorry Frank » | Door to door bible thumpers » | Hey Frank » | Again we pay these guys. WHY? » 

31 May 2006 

Oh me forgot

Moon unit's room is still..............

Not going there, dude

Okay, its like a? I dont know, guess it's like???

Wait I know. Hell who was I kiddin' I dont know shit!

Score now

World 6

Me -3975 times 3

Dam this game sucks.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!