« Home | I’m’ back, yep............. watch out world » | “Be better prepared, thank you.” » | He's an idiot. She's a saint. Just split already! » | I have a hole in the wall » | Note to self » | Okay I am going to say it………Fuck » | Just wantd' to say........... » | I may be nuts » | Hey bus driver » | Dude did you know » 

05 June 2006 

Break out the bubbly. Its party time

Former US Vice-President Al Gore has ruled himself out of the list of Democratic candidates seeking a nomination for the post of US President in 2008.

"I have no plans to be a candidate for president again. I don't expect to ever be a candidate for president again," Gore told ABC's 'This Week' television programme.


And I say: THANK YOU AL, I will not miss you.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!