« Home | Alberto UPDATE » | Alberto UPDATE » | Can you say Alberto » | Judge wants psychologist to assess Baldwin » | Dude............... » | Dude I get your point, but just not, really getn’ ... » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » | Just in case you forgot » | My motto is………….MISTAKES » | catchy operational code word... Mag-Neato » 

12 June 2006 

C-SPAN2, pass the nodozze dude

Twice, a position, America, he, sweat of his brow, he studied, make law by day and study it at night, a great speech, loyalty, he believed, agree, he stood up, that vote, I share, history, willing, all these things, speaker, not the number of days, so many, example, friend, no other, people, never, great man, this woman, 8th grade education, told a story, raised, new, fiddle, poor boy, over and over, I was, one floor below us, member, waiting, chair left empty, going to get the facts wrong, looking at the ceiling……………….?

17324 days in office. Kind of a long time doing a job and not get anything right. Don’t you thunkded’


SEN. Dick Durbin

Talking about SEN Robert Bird's record (I know that’s not how to spell it, just don’t care. K).

WHY? Pass some laws or something. Stop kissn’ his ass. K?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!