« Home | Day one of the world of the big bright light » | Dude what the PLOP? » | SAD, SAD NEWS AWAITED ME IN THE MAILBOX TODAY » | Oh, and » | Funny » | Yo-Yo-Yo, check this out » | Tropical Storm Beryl » | Should I be afraid, or what? » | One week only » | Green things » 

24 July 2006 

CBS Evening New

Dude what is going on? Not seen the “evening news” in a long time. Guess I should think the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Just not getn' it dude.

I mean I am sitting on the bench, the group “W” bench (not the W you think) playing with the pencils and filling out the forms.

Sorry, where was I?

The news they try and sale is such a joke. Anyone with more brain cells than me could see it. And yes I have one, K?

I will check the rest of them out before I quit watchn’ them. Hell who knows…………………

PIGS COULD HAVE WINGS

I been on the dark side that long?

You think?


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!