« Home | Un plug my » | Hold on, wait, wait.............. » | The Final Cut » | The leyyetr of the day » | Old dude rocks » | Dude » | News Flash » | My back hurts » | Good news » | Long back cloud is coming down » 

14 July 2006 

Ding dong, the witch is gone.

I noticed your resume on Monster and was wondering if you were interested in the following position below, if you are interested or know someone who might be a good fit, please respond via email with an updated resume in Word format

Best Regards


Telecommunication Engineer Opportunity 7 Months Palm Bay Florida Experience includes:

Job Qualifications: Engineer must have a background in telecommunications design from DS-0 up to OC-192. Experience working for or with Telecommunications Carriers and knowledge of Frame Relay and ATM networks is required

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!