« Home | What’s her name is » | According to 2 out of 3 dudes on the street.......... » | Iran » | Morning weather report » | Please take a number » | Breaking news » | Sunshine is.................... » | Sunshine.......... » | Puppy shakes » | NASA Spot's an object » 

20 September 2006 

C-SPAN 2

Sen. Kit Bond

Come on KIT? Who came up with that name, I mean KIT? Lost on that one, Anyway

“planning, small, respect, we want to see, but, and, growth, I don’t see, and, has, under age, wide spread, now, China, they need, not, but we think, rice, small, around, not, move, important, keep, now, as, mister”

Think he was talking about………………. Don’t have a clue.



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!