« Home | 9/11 » | I am going to count to three........ » | Former Iranian President Mohammad Khatami » | You know what I like? » | Former Iranian President Mohammed Khatami, in a sp... » | Kyle Petty » | Gary Hart wrote a book » | The Path to 9/11 » | Going back to the Dark Side » | Feeling kind of artsy fartsy today » 

11 September 2006 

Democrat or Republican

Dose it matter?


I think not. I am not a card caring member of either body. I can think outside the box, inside the box, or if need be, I can be a box. I am an INDEPENDENT. But what does that mean?

I think it means I don’t buy the bullshit that’s out there. I am not blindly lead and buy anything I am told, I think, I see, I know. (OK I don’t think too hard)

What’s my point? Do I need one?

Guess I should but who cares. Back to the D verses R. Don’t care they all are a bunch of greedy fools. Really think about it. What have they done for you? I think, my head hurts. I love my heart feels good. I see the problems, can I fix them, no.

I am a bottom feeder. But have they fixed the?
Don’t think so. So what you going to do? I know

NAP

Peace love and a big hug.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!