« Home | Good job Nancy » | The evil phone company » | It is 11:58 A.M. » | Quality time with first mate is…….. » | Just so you know » | Breaking news » | 3,7,9 » | You should know this » | Just so you know » | I am thinking of a number between 2 and 4 » 

15 September 2006 

The tree huggers are at it again

Environmentalists sued the federal government Thursday to stop the sale of toy jewelry made with lead, citing dangers it can pose to brain development in children.

The San Francisco-based Sierra Club wants the Environmental Protection Agency to find ways to stop the sale or production of toy necklaces, bracelets and rings containing lead.

Of course this is San Francisco. Hey here is an idea, ready.................

GO AFTER THE JERKS THAT MAKE IT. WHAT THAT MAKES LIKE WAY TO MUCH SENSE.

SORRY FORGOT WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT. PLOPN' TREE HUGGERS.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!