« Home | Hit me with a stick then................. » | Sit down and shut up » | Down at Joe's garage » | BOO » | Welcome to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Mons... » | Just so you know » | Sunshine has....... » | Did I tell you......... » | Me have, like » | Sunshine's dog is................ » 

31 October 2006 

He feels bad, but that happen's, why do you care?

IS THIS SUPOST TO BE FUNNY TOO I THINK IT IS WRONG OF PEOPLE TO BLAME TED KENEDY FOR SOMETHING HE COULNDT' HELP YOU KNOW HE FEEL'S REAL BAD THAT THAT GIRL DROWNED BUT THAT HAPPEN'S SOMETIME'S AND BESIDE'S IT'S NOT LIKE YOU KNEW HER SO WHY DO YOU CARE ONLY HER FAMILY CARE'S.

“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!