« Home | Guess waht??????????????? » | And I thought I lost it » | Dude » | Dude » | Three » | You know the one thing I miss the most about being... » | For anyone who needs a smile, just cuzz............ » | And First Mate like's » | Me and suck up are outside, again » | As I was reminded today » 

07 November 2006 

And it starts......did not see this BS comming

Glitches reported in early voting

Voters put the Republican congressional majority and a multitude of new voting equipment to the test today. About a third of voters are using new machines, and problems were reported right out of the gate in several states.

Martha 2X4, and hit me like.....

2006 times, really it would hurt less than this BS!


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!