« Home | Project Valour-IT » | Priceless » | Mr. Kerry » | OKAY » | Sunshine » | Mr. Kerry » | Dude still PLOPN" PISSED » | Last time, ASS HAT » | Joh Kerry » | You know » 

04 November 2006 

Mr Kerry

"I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended."

YES, that's right your words were
misinterpreted.

Sorry asshat, not buying it. First you called me dumb, and then I was crazy, now I can't read.

Do me a favor GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND COLOR.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!