« Home | President Bush will use his sixth State of the Uni... » | What did you do today? » | Wednesday Hero » | Dean Martin & Foster Brooks » | I have heard that prison food is bad » | We've all heard of Happy Hour, but how about Happy... » | He admitted that he punched her in her private parts » | Concern as revived 1918 flu virus kills monkeys » | Way to Plopn' cool » | First All-Female U.N. Peacekeeping Force to Deploy... » 

23 January 2007 

China claims peaceful missile test

and then they had more shocking news.................

China has always advocated the peaceful use of space, and we like taco's and bean dip just like you?????????????????


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming. And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!