« Home | Wendesday's Heroes » | Happy Birthday to » | Watchn’ the grass grow » | Remember the day » | Smell the.................. » | Kim Jong Il seeks monster » | Cpl. Jason Dunham » | Wednesday Hero - Spc. Jordan W. Hess » | Back » | Americans not confident Democratic Congress will e... » 

18 January 2007 

Dropped on their heads as babies?


Snowboarders stage protest over lack of snow

Romanian snowboarders blocked traffic by staging a protest in front of the national weather institute to complain about the lack of snow.

The sit down protest in the capital Bucharest only ended when weathermen told them their complaint "would be passed on to a higher authority".

Romania's ski resorts, like much of the rest of Europe, have been hit by a chronic lack of snow and high temperatures - as much as 19 Celsius in some areas.

The appeal may have had some effect, as snow is predicted to fall some time later this week.

I could not make this stuff up even if I was dropped on my head as a baby.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!