« Home | Wednesday Hero » | The number is............ » | NASCAR news......... » | It’s America Idol Tree » | My mind is in pain » | PRINCE CHARLES CALLS FOR BAN ON » | Day late and a dollar short » | Meanwhile down here in the swamps » | More great news about our troops » | Well here is a good headline for you » 

28 February 2007 

Update on the ongoing Ramos and Compean railroad job


Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., presented new evidence in a Capitol Hill press conference Wednesday that revealed what he says was U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton's deliberate attempt to mislead the public about Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila's involvement in the transport of a second load of drugs in October 2005.

Sutton is an ASSHAT and should be out of a Government job first thing in the morning. Thats how I feel about it.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!