« Home | Where is God? » | Breaking news » | THE SENILITY PRAYER: » | Not checked but sounds good to me » | Saw this at Blogger » | Just want to say thanks too » | Wednesday Hero » | And now a word from Frank well 5 words » | Old but true » | Say what? » 

09 March 2007 

Democrats push for withdrawal date from Iraq

"Our troops are out by no later than August of 2008," said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. "Only then can we refocus our military efforts on Afghanistan to the extent that we must. We must direct our attention there now."


UN PLOPN’ BELIEVABLE

Does the idiot not know we are in Afghanistan? Cut and run, redeployment, what ever they want to call is just a way of sayn’ you win. I find it hard to believe any America would say those words. Just don’t get it.


MARTHA GET THE 2X4, AND HIT ME, I DON’T KNOW SOMETHING LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES.

PLEASE




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!