« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Martha 2X4 please » | I am shocked, yes shocked » | With friends like this who needs enemy’s » | Wednesday Hero » | Day late dollar short » | Hey Rossie.... » | Then I read this? » | 5 Get Life Sentences in London Bomb Plot » | Bobby "Boris" Pickett R.I.P. » 

09 May 2007 

A Wednesday Hero blogroll member request for help

I received the following from a blogroll member. If you would be willing to let others know about this that would be great.

Kyle wrote:
From: "Kyle"

To: "Indian Chris " wednesday.hero@yahoo.com

Date: 9 May 2007 08:28:25 -0700

Subject: Local soldier needs help

Chris,I don't often do this, but I need some help getting the word out about a local soldier who is in need. Chris Cooper Jr is currently stationed in Iraq. His father passed away from cancer last month, and the combination of loss of income, medical bills and funeral expenses has practically wiped the family's finances out. Cooper has had to take out a loan against his military pay to help pay for the funeral and other bills.

I have a post up at Lone Star Pundit about the Cooper family's plight: http://lonestarpundit.wordpress.com/2007/05/09/support-the-troops-help-a-local-soldier/

There is more info in the local newspaper, here: http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18292534&BRD=1574&PAG=461&dept_id=574060&rfi=6

Would you be willing to send out a message to the Wednesday Hero blogroll, to see if anyone would be interested in carrying (or at least linking to) Cooper's story?Much obliged!Thanks,

Kylehttp://lonestarpundit.wordpress.com/

Wednesday Hero - Google It


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!