« Home | Het Teddy forget what you did 38 years ago? » | Wednesday Hero » | Department of Homeland InSecurity chief Michael Ch... » | ARB is home and all is well » | Slow news day so I give you this » | Wednesday Hero » | Forgot this one thing » | 3 » | Puppy shake? » | ARB is here » 

18 July 2007 

Okay I done did watched the news tonight

I found out…..

Democrats had pulled out all the stops to bring attention to the vote, holding the Senate's first all-night session since 2003, complete with cots laid out and pillows puffed.

Another attempt by the PLOPN’ left to loose the war, and further wussify the good old U.S.A.

Then in a bigger shocker, we have

Not one word of this

General Wayne Downing passed



God bless Sir and my prayers are with your family. I thank you and I will never forget your inspiration.


H.T. Michael Yon

Why is it this is the way they report? I don't know and I don't care. Some of us know and can pay our respect to a good man. The rest of them can PLOP off.

That's it for the day. I have to go say a prayer.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!