« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Republican Debate » | My pick for 2008 » | Phony soldiers » | Wednesday Hero » | "Wednesday Heroes" » | Dan Rather sues CBS » | Rocks » | Wednesday Hero » 

18 October 2007 

Democratic Rep. Pete Stark

Has PLOPN' lost it

"Where are you going to get that money? Are you going to tell us lies like you're telling us today? Is that how you're going to fund the war? You don't have money to fund the war or children. But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old, enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's amusement," Stark said.

Yes he has drank one to many, or hit his head. Hell he is just PLOPN' lost.


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!