« Home | Wednesday Hero » | From the land of fruits and nuts » | Wednesday Hero » | It is Veterans Day » | Happy Birthday USMC » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | The 2007 Valour-IT Fundraiser » | Words from a wise man » | Wednesday Hero » 

21 November 2007 

You tell me if I am nuts

Neil Diamond held onto the secret for decades, but he has finally revealed that President Kennedy's daughter was the inspiration for his smash hit "Sweet Caroline."



"I've never discussed it with anybody before — intentionally," the 66-year-old singer-songwriter told The Associated Press on Monday during a break from recording. "I thought maybe I would tell it to Caroline when I met her someday."


Okay


Caroline Kennedy born November 27 1957
The song was wrote in 1969
Makes her 11 years old

Neil Diamond born January 24 1941
So in 1969 he was, what 28 years old


And he wrote:
And now I, I look at the night, whooo
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two, oh
And when I hurtHurting runs off my shoulder
How can I hurt when holding you
Oh, one, touching one, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
Oh I've been inclined to believe it never would

AND NO ONE SEE’S A PROBLEM WITH THAT? YOUR THOUGHTS.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!