« Home | The 500 Pick……… » | Ask me if I care » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | For Sunshine » | Not news, but... » | I know I will » | Thanks Fred » | Wednesday Hero » | I'm priceless, you're worthless, but it's not a ba... » 

17 February 2008 

Okay it’s 0540

I hear a voice from the living room. A chill runs up my spine. I pull my pillow over my head. The sound still hurts my eardrums. I can’t take it any more. I get up, go into the living room. Sunshine is sitting on the couch; I scan the room for the remote. It’s at 1 o’clock, in her hand. I walk over to her act like I am going to kiss her, head about to explode. I get the remote and turn the volume down and go back to bed (with the remote). Then the night mares come. The cause of me pain…………….

























"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!