« Home | Why Ron Paul Scares the GOP » | The Democratic Party, are you kindding me guys? » | Breaking "NEWS" » | A must read Blog, so get your butt over to it, NOW... » | Wednesday Hero » | Ted speaks, and you need to listen » | 5 Years latter: Iraq » | Wednesday Hero » | Ever wake up and know……. » | Politics 109 and a half, or something like that » 

26 March 2008 

Are homeowners the next bailout?

Plop em, just Plop em. I mean what the heck. You buy something you know you can not afford, and now I have to bail you sorry a$$ out. NOT.

I have lost 2 house's because life is not fair. Did I cry, bet your a$$ I did. Did I ask you to bail my a$$ out no. Suck it up, enbrace the suck, and get over it.

Thanks


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!