« Home | Wednesday Hero » | News Release » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Count down to damage control...... » | Here is a catchy slogan » | Just so you know... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » 

19 May 2008 

Do you know where you puppy is……































My Katy is going to die today. She was a good girl. Loved by all she touched, dang big tail and all. But the good Lord wants her. Thanks MOM I don’t think I could do it. Sorry for making you the one that does. Katy will be with Jo and Danny and they will have fun. Bob will miss her too.

Mondays suck.


LOVE YOU PUPPY Kiss Jo for me and bite Danny, see you when I get there.


THANKS MOM I OWE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW.



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!

I did not think my son had that much love for his dog. I am very proud of you. You make an old man proud.
Love DAD

Post a Comment