« Home | Wednesday Hero » | ARB looking good » | Wednesday Hero » | Because I’m a man, » | Quote of the Week.... » | The World Is A More Miserable Place Today » | If Wishes Were horses » | I work for Cheetos » | Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist' » | Has everyone gone nuts? » 

23 July 2008 

Is it just me or is this guy a dolt

At a Democratic presidential debate exactly one year ago, Obama was asked if he would “be willing to meet separately, without precondition, during the first year of your administration, in Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea?”

"I would," he answered.

Get a clue people he is off his rocker.

Check out Chicago Ray, The dolt represents him.


Martha 2X4 please, thanks


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!