« Home | Hey dude » | Wednesday Hero » | Life looks good........... » | First mate says » | Just cause » | Wednesday Hero » | What I miss from the good old day's » | The Edmund Fitzgerald » | Wednesday Hero » | Blue on Black » 

24 August 2008 

(CBS) In an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric (If you do not know who she is your not alone)

Saturday at his home in Sedona, Ariz., presumptive (The only loser left) GOP nominee John McCain had kind words for Sen. Joe Biden, who last night was (Drunk and hand with, well you know) named presumptive (The biggest loser in the world) Democratic nominee Barack Obama’s running mate.

“I think he’s a good selection,” McCain told Couric of Biden, (Then he fell to the ground laughing so hard we had to call 911). “Joe and I have been friends for many, many years, and we know each other very well, (The guy is an ass hat, come on) and so I think he's made a very wise selection.”

Earlier today, Biden ripped McCain during his first joint appearance with Obama, suggesting McCain will “have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at” (This after Obama’s crew could not find Mr. Biden, to may beer’s I guess) when considering economic issues, a reference to the fact that McCain couldn't remember how many homes he owned during an interview earlier in the week

This is just silly:


“I know that Joe will campaign well for Senator Obama, and so I think he's going to be very formidable,” McCain added. “Obviously, Joe and I have been on different philosophical sides, but we have been - I consider him a good friend and good man."

In his comments today, Biden called McCain “genuinely a friend of mine” - but added that “you can't change America when you boast” that you’ve “been totally in agreement and support of President Bush.”


"Do you think,” (Good lord I wish she could) Couric asked, “it will be more difficult now, Senator McCain, to criticize Barack Obama's foreign policy credentials, (He has none you dolt) when someone like Joe Biden is on the ticket, a very experienced and respected voice on Capitol Hill in these matters?"

McCain responded by pointing to the differences between himself and Biden on national security issues.

"Well, I've always respected Joe Biden, (I can drink him under the table) but I disagreed with him from the time he voted against the first Gulf War to his position where he said you had to break Iraq up into three different counties,” (Like his mind) McCain said. “I never agreed with that. But I appreciate very much his dedication to trying to solve this genocide that's going in Darfur and other things that Joe Biden has done.(Which is not much) But we really have different approaches to many national security issues. I look forward to whoever my running mate will be having a respectful debate with him on that as well." (Hell I am going to get someone to kick his you know what)




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!