« Home | Al Franken » | TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS, » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Happy Monday all » | When all is said and done » | Things I did not know » | Green Grass & High Tides » | There Goes Another Love Song » | Wishing Well » 

18 December 2008 

Got to love Illinois, not so much really.............

Martha get the 2X4

Unlike the U.S. Constitution, which allows impeachment in cases of "high crimes and misdemeanors," the Illinois Constitution does not define an impeachable offense. No Illinois governor has ever been impeached, so lawmakers have little to go on.



Question is WHY?


But 4 of them went to JAIL, come one you idiots wake up.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!