« Home | Pick your ass up off the floor and, stop laughing ... » | And the French get their ass kicked again » | Wednesday Hero » | To F'in good » | Dude what up with the Blue? » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Education under Arne Duncan Barack Obama's choice ... » | Breakin inportant news a must read » | Way to cool » 

24 January 2009 

Obama Takes Stimulus to the People

President Promises Accountability on Nearly $1 Trillion Package


Martha the 2X4 wait that's not going to work any more. Sorry girl go get me a 4x4 with nails.

Money quote:

"The average president doesn't get nearly a trillion dollars of new money to spend in a whole term. Obama's going to get it in the first month or so of his presidency."


You all still do not see a problem with this picture?



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!