« Home | Martha 6X6 time » | U.S. Posted $192.78 Billion Total Budget Deficit i... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wake up people » | Martha 4X4 time again » | Just cause I like it » | I will not be at work Monday » | Florida is getting way to wierd for me............ » | FARK cause you only go around once, I think » | Do not paint a fish on a bait shop in............ » 

11 March 2009 

I am at a lost point now, really LOST

Has human life changed so much? Are people so lost that the have no hope or internal fortitude? I mean really this is just getting old. Do people actually wake up one day and say I want to kill? I mean come on. If you want to off your self do it. Not saying that it is right, just saying if you want to check out. GO! No need to take others with you. I mean there where times in my life I thought about it, hell even had a plan but it did not involve anyone else. I understand the depression and loss feeling that make you think about it. But to take others with you, come on. My prayers go out to all involved. The lord will get you through this. God Bless.


Shooting victims a mix of family and strangers


Teen kills 15 in Germany before taking own life




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!