« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Happy set the house on fire day » | Happy 4th of July all... » | Geezer Pride..... » | Dude Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009 » | US Navy Presidential Ceremonial Honor Guard Drill ... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wednesday Hero » | Chicaco Ray Hits it out of the park » | Wednesday Hero » 

11 July 2009 

What the PLOP?

Now this is PLOP’N going to dam far. First the dude stopped going to church as soon as he was elected. But now the MSM think he...........

Hold on to your hat boys and girls..............



Why Barack Obama represents American Catholics better than the pope does



Martha get the tractor and run over my head a thousand times, PLEASE.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!