« Home | Words of wisdom from… » | Wednesday Hero » | Sorry forgot the Joker » | Did you hear? » | I am not the idiot you obviously take me for. » | There............................................ » | I Can't Tell You Why » | Jon » | When I was young........... » | Dude? » 

13 August 2009 

From

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Gifts & Items Sent to the White House

The President and the First Lady strongly encourage all Americans to consider sending contributions to their favorite charities in lieu of gifts to the First Family.

For security reasons, please do not send perishable gifts -- such as food, liquids or flowers -- to the White House. The White House is unable to accept cash, checks, bonds, gift certificates, foreign currency, or other monetary equivalents. Additionally, items sent to the White House are often significantly delayed and can be irreparably harmed during the security screening process. Therefore, please do not send items of personal importance, such as family photographs, because items may not be returned.

While President Obama, the First Lady, Vice President Biden, and Dr. Biden appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity, they request that instead you look to your local community for opportunities to assist your neighbors in need.

What an arrogant dick head. Really he thinks I want to send him gifts? Well yes I do a swift kick in the ass. I want him to stop taking my money. Yep that’s it, stop it. Plop it just Plop it.





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!