« Home | You know what? » | Breaking news! » | I gots me a zit » | Sir psycho duffis Bob has issues with…. » | Hello my name is Rodney » | Plan F » | Plan C » | Plan B » | Cat puke » | Dude is killing me today » 

20 September 2009 

Alright then here is a tip for all you


Legally insane killer’s out there.


Move the state of Washington. Yep they will take you on a field trip to a county fair. Then you can just walk away.

Warning:
If you are a legally insane killer, or just an insane killer do not try it in Texas. What am I saying is in Texas you would not be at a county fair. And if you where, someone would put a cap in you. Left coast has lost their bloody mind. Yep

And how the PLOP did being an INSANE KILLER become a LEGALLY INSANE KILLER?




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!