« Home | Think about this: » | Thank you Sheriff Glenn Boyer » | This would have been with last weeks post, but K... » | PLOP'N Left coast has lost it » | Cry me a PLOP'N river » | Way too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Wednesday Hero » | From Theo » | Wednesday Hero » | Happy Monday » 

13 September 2009 

MSM (Main Stream Media)


Or the alphabet networks, ABC,CBS,CNN,NBC, and that other one that thinks have “4” letters makes them better. I am an old dude, pretty much a done that, been there kind of a guy. Grew up on black and white TV and I was the remote, (Boy, go put that on channel four the news is on).

Walter was the news.

So now we have a group of talking heads. They decide what I need to know and how I should hear about it. Their point of view is all that matters to them. They will push to sell it and if anyone questions them, well you know. They try and crush them.

JOURNALIST INTERGARDY:
Definition now is “If I say it is so, it is! Damn the facts. Just shut up and fall in line”

Sorry I will not. I am a big boy now and I know bullshit when I hear it. After “Rather Gate” it seems you have just decided damn the facts I will tell them what I want and to hell with them. The thing your over blown heads are not getting, is I do not trust you any more.

Yes you will still have your sheep, and they will follow you. But your time is short. Kids of today do not watch the news. Shocking I know. So as you fade into the night please, go quietly.

Thanks
Watchman





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!