« Home | Wednesday Hero » | My name is Rodney » | Question? » | Running into walls is not working » | Hope this helps » | Well just POLP it » | And can you spell » | Still not getting it? » | Why the south rules » | I » 

23 September 2009 

My name is Rodney

Explained, I live on a quiet street, for the most part. Well the police stop coming around after the people on the right moved. That was fun police every night, and you think they would park in front the house that was causing the problem, nope mine. That’s another tale. Back to Rodney, where to start? He is a little cracker, yep he is. The runt on the block the smallest and youngest. Heck his sister has been kicking his butt for 4 years. He had a Mohawk at age 4, yep no lie. This last week Rodney has gone all postal. Not taking it any more, can’t blame him. I just want to have a smoke on the front porch in peace. Then I get Rodney. Dude he is going to be a handful in a year or two.

So now you know Rodney is a, I guess about 9 years old, cracker with a Mohawk and an attitude. See this getting better.

Your thoughts




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!