« Home | Hello my name is Rodney » | Hello my name is Rodney » | Wednesday Hero » | Lumber jack song » | My head hurts » | Yo dude » | Martha get the 2X4 » | Wednesday Hero » | This is wrong, funny but wrong................. » | Jesus Is Just Alright » 

15 October 2009 

Cracker math

The White House said the stimulus payments would cost $13 billion, though a congressional estimate put the cost at $14 billion. Obama didn't say how the payments should be financed, leaving that up to Congress. The president is open to borrowing the money, increasing the federal deficit, just as Congress did with the first round of stimulus payments.

I come up with $14,250 billion, could be wrong but someone was sleeping in math class. And of course he did not say how he is going to pay for it. Means I am going to pay it because I have a job. Higher taxes. Plain and simple.

Hey I got a great idea.

I am going into debt big time, why not just go buy more stuff?

Works for him............

I am not going to pay for it. I should stock up, then you can pay for it!


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!