« Home | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | Hello my name is Rodney! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | H. R. 3590 made easy! » | Great news Louisiana » | Next, they come for your TV » | Attorney General Eric Holder » | Hello My Name Is Rodney » | US President Barack Obama » 

23 November 2009 

H. R. 3590 made easy!

(4) FUNDING.—For purposes of carrying out this subsection, the Secretary shall provide for the transfer, from the Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund under section 1817 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1395i) and the Federal Supplemental Medical Insurance Trust Fund under section 1841 of such Act (42 U.S.C. 1395t), in such proportion as the Secretary determines appropriate, of $50,000,000 to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Program Management Account. Amounts transferred under the preceding sentence shall remain available until expended.

See simple

We give the secretary $50,000,000. And she can keep it till she spends it. Read preceding sentence.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!