« Home | From Sunshine » | Wednesday Hero » | Hello My Name is Rodney » | Wednesday Hero » | Dude your wasted.... » | Jon Butcher at the Tupelo Music Hall » | Just cuze I like it » | Yeah here come the rooster, yeah » | I don't mind......... » | One Of These Days » 

01 November 2009 

Martha get the 2X4

Obama’s photo OP for Sgt. Dale R. Griffin was the last straw. The dude is not worth his salt as a man. Sgt. Dale R. Griffin on the other hand is an American hero that will be forgotten before long. His life and death will always be over shadowed by a cheap photo OP by a man who could care less if he had lived or died, just as long as Obama got his photo OP.

Obama does not see the fact that he has diminished the man’s life and death. He could care less. He got his photo to be added to the school books that he is rewriting as I type this. The true difference between a military person and a President is simple.

Military:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God

President:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

See the difference? Read them again.

Still not see it?

Look at the words “defend the Constitution”, first in the military oath and last in the Presidents. What else is missing in the Presidents oath?

Two points for you if you got it. GOD!

How about this difference:

“I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey”

Verses

“and will to the best of my ability”

Always an out for a politician but never one for the military. Military will, a politician will try.


Off my box for today.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!