« Home | "a date which will live in infamy." » | One word! » | Before video games » | Fuzzy math » | No it is not » | OKAY! » | LOSER » | Stop the press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Wednesday Hero » | Forget Dubai, Tiger, Heath Care reform...... » 

07 December 2009 

He has my vote!



The man has a pair!

"I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers," West testified to a military courtroom of observers and some teary-eyed troops formerly under his command.

Asked if he would have act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."





"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!