« Home | Wednesday Hero » | Can't win » | 3 Things I know » | Blasphemous Rumours » | WHAT? » | Jesus Is Just Alright » | Just click it » | Lotto » | Happy New Year » | Wednesday Hero » 

08 January 2010 

Work email

So like me get this strait

I don’t have to bring in my aluminum foil hat, rabbits foot, supper secret decoder ring, and eye of newt, and I don’t have to stand on just my right leg pointing the super secret decoder ring to the north with the rabbit’s foot in my mouth and the eye of newt on my head?

Do I still get to chant secret codes?

George help, me out here. That’s what he said as we were leaving work, right.

That’s just lame, why do I come to work if I can’t do all the fun stuff.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!