« Home | Wednesday Hero » | I like this one..... » | Wednesday Hero » | Wish I knew! » | Blasphemous Rumours » | Raul (Roy) Perez Benavidez (August 5, 1935 – Novem... » | Wednesday Hero » | For Sunshine » | FLA » | Hello My Name is Rodney » 

07 March 2010 

Dude what up with that Bob Cesca dude?

I got done paying Uncle Bill and checked out Google news and this hit me:

The Tea Party Is All About Race

Now that’s a headline I had to read. Clicked on it and low and behold it’s from the HuffingtonPost.com. Dude I tell you I knew I was in for fun. He starts of with this:

I was going to open this piece with an analogy about the tea party groups and why they're treated seriously by the press and the Republicans. The analogy would go something like: "Imagine [insert left-wing activist group here] getting a serious profile in a mainstream newspaper, and imagine serious Democratic politicians appearing at their convention."

Okay let’s start with “treated seriously by the press”. If he believes this he must be living in a dream world. When have you every seen a Tea party event on the nightly news? Never, well maybe on FOX.

"Imagine [insert left-wing activist group here] getting a serious profile in a mainstream newspaper, and imagine serious Democratic politicians appearing at their convention."

Dude had me pissing in my pants on that. I could add a shit load of left-wing activist group’s getting a serious profile in a mainstream newspaper. Problem is no one reads a “mainstream newspaper”.

Then he chucked this air ball up

“Serious Democratic politicians”

Dude needless to say I fell on the ground laughing my ass off. The puppy was scared that I was having a heart attack. My life flashed before my eyes. The green thing came out and ran around the room.

Well the dude has a right to his opinion, just not getting it. But he is funny. Feel free to read it, I warn you don’t eat or drink while doing it, you might have an accident.

Me I am going to get a new pair of pants.




"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"

And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!