« Home | True............ » | One Wish » | Smiles and Smiles to Go » | The Blues » | Today » | Plop it » | For What's it's Worth » | The MAN » | The Raven » | Time » 

30 May 2010 

Memorial Day

We cherish too, the Poppy red
That grows on fields where valor led,
It seems to signal to the skies
That blood of heroes never dies.

There are very few things that really piss me off. But today I am pissed. Today the Commander in Chief of the greatest country in the world is again proving how ignorant he is.

On a day that we pay respect to the men and women who have given their lives for this great country, he treats it as just another 3 day weekend.

No need to honor them, Uncle Joe can handle it.

It is another slap in the face to those that have given there all to make it possible for him to be the CIC. But what are you going to do? Can’t make him like his country, or the military.

So I will pay the proper respect this day. And I will leave you with this:





GOD BLESS

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!