« Home | Wake up people..... » | RULES FOR KICKING ASS » | MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | "Nah! really mate, I think I can scratch my own be... » | So Dad, when can I go surfing? » | My way........ » | I'm an Amarican » | From Moonbattery follow the link....... » | It never ends........... » | Mikey Monsoor memorial footage » 

10 October 2010 

Martha get the 2X4

Dude just when you thought it was not getting any more stupid........

W2 2011


HT Theo/Rico

And don't forget the Class Act........

Title VIII: Class Act - Community Living Assistance Services and Supports Act or the CLASS Act - (Sec. 8002, as modified by Sec. 10801) Establishes a national, voluntary insurance program for purchasing community living assistance services and supports (CLASS program) under which: (1) all employees are automatically enrolled, but are allowed to waive enrollment; (2) payroll deductions pay monthly premiums; and (3) benefits under a CLASS Independence Benefit Plan provide individuals with functional limitations with tools that will allow them to maintain their personal and financial independence and live in the community.


Yep nothing to see here move along.......

Martha hit me again, please



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!