« Home | Amazing Sacrifice » | Pulp wood keep your head up » | Now we can hear Ourselves again » | For my Pop » | Martha get the 2X4 » | Dude wake up............... » | Think what you want » | A good read...... » | Kind of in your face now...... » | Rooster........... » 

07 November 2010 

Dog for Sale

Please be advised I am sick of receiving questions about my dog who mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall,

6 illegals wearing Obama t-shirts,

4 Democrats wearing Pelosi t-shirts,

2 rappers,

5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English,

9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks,

8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English,

10 flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME.......

THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!


HT Three Beers Later


"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!