« Home | David Gilmour - There's no way out of here » | For Someone who is gone » | Time and the River » | Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald » | America - A Horse With No Name » | I need you » | Walking » | Just a saying......... » | Nothing Compares 2U » | Just????? » 

06 March 2011 

Regurgitating the Apple: How Modern Liberals "Think"

What I discovered is that this is not an accident. This is part of a philosophy that now dominates the whole of Western Europe and the Democratic Party today. I, like some others, call it Modern Liberalism. The Modern Liberal will invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right, and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success. Give the Modern Liberal the choice between Saddam Hussein and the United States, and he will not only side with Saddam Hussein; he will slander America and Americans in order to do so. Give him the choice between the vicious mass murderer corrupt terrorist dictator Yasser Arafat and the tiny and wonderful democracy of Israel, and he will plagia­rize maps, forge documents, engage in blood libels--as did our former President Jimmy Carter-- to side with the terrorist organizations and to attack the tiny democracy of Israel.


Read it, or not.

"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!