« Home | Pat Condell on Islamic Cultural Terrorism » | I know how you feel now » | Old Dude told me » | Talk low, talk slow and don`t talk too much. » | Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up... » | John Wayne » | Rolling Thunder - A Marine's Vigil » | Dude not that hard to get me.. » | Red Skelton - Pledge of Allegiance » | John Wayne "Taps" an American Tribute » 

20 June 2011 

My Dad

He taught us to always be courteous, to speak clearly and correctly, to always say "Sir," and to always say "please" and "thank you". Despite his own 'School of hard Knocks' background - or more likely, because of it - my Dad is an optimist; he taught me that as hard as this World is, it isn't always 'Dog eat Dog', it's more like 'Friend Help Friend', and that if you worked hard and played it straight and true, somewhere down the line somebody would be willing to lend a hand when you needed it.

From Sean because he says it better then me.

I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy"And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!