« Home | A Country Boy Can Survive » | Point is??????? » | Check him out if you want to know how it is. » | For the Sequester Before He Was Against It » | Simply Red - Holding Back The Years » | Staind - Outside (Video) » | Intellectual Froglegs (playlist) » | The more you know » | Dude you are old. » | KNT » 

24 February 2013 

Gun control




Dude what up you dumb ass stupid thinking fools?  I am going to have one, legally. Dude’s that do bad things don’t do that. So get off my ass. Your stupid ideas are just that stupid. You want to solve the problem lock the assholes that get guns illegally and use them to commit crimes. Wake the fuck up. And get off my ass.
 



"I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy" And don't waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren't. So there!