« Home | It’s American Idol Treee » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of ... » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | The International Rules of Manhood » | There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | Infinity (The movie, DUDE) » | How to kill time at the store, while your better h... » | Only on eBay » 

23 May 2006 

ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs, SHSSSS BE QUIET

Note to self, whench’s and extra rum equals drunkn’ mates. So we are still in port. Dam my head hurts. We set sail……. Who cares at this point?



Captian Bob, dude wake up, wait my head hurts. I am going back to my bunk. Later dude much, much latter. K?



“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!