« Home | How to kill time at the store, while your better h... » | Only on eBay » | First mate tells me there is talk of MUTINY » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | C-SPAN2 (We are experiencing technical difficultie... » | Step away from the potatoes » | C-SPAN2 » | Oh I forgot, Sunshine took me to the store » | ARRRRRRR me scrubby dawgs » | There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn ... » 

20 May 2006 

Infinity (The movie, DUDE)

Comcast:

Matthew Broderick, Patricia Arquette (1986) Physicist Richard Feynman falls in love with a schoolmate and works on the Manhattan Project.

Watchman’s review:

Not ashamed to say it made me cry at points. Made me think, hell I don’t have it so bad. You should check it out. The dude has always put his heart into anything he has done. All I can say is: “Boston Baked Beans Rule” And Matthew get your ass up off the couch and make some more. K?

Thanks
And yes I am a Matthew fan.


“I am on the dirt frontage road to the internet thingy”

Take it slow and keep your head up. That way you can see the bullshit coming.
And don’t waste my time calling me a racist, cause I aren’t. So there!